YOUR CUSTOM RAISED FLOOR
IS BUILT ON OVER 50 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
FROM OUR FIRST RAISED CABLE ACCESS FLOOR IN 1968 TO TODAY’S EXPERT SERVICE
- 1949 Erich Kalthoff founded an electrical wholesale business
- Due to the increasing demands placed on cables in electrical service rooms, the idea arose to allow permanent access to these complex cable systems and enable better cable routing.
- The first designs for the raised floor were created
- 1968 First delivery and installation of a raised cable access floor
- Demand for the company’s sought-after service grew rapidly, especially as communication technologies developed.
- Today’s design is the product of continuous improvements and further refinements to the original steel structure.
- 1990 Thomas Kalthoff joins the family business
- 1991 Construction and opening of the new production facility
- 1996 With the handover to Thomas Kalthoff, the company continues in the second generation.
- 1999 Kalthoff celebrated its 50th anniversary
- 2013 Implementation of an occupational safety management system and BG certification
- 2018 Kalthoff reaches 750,000 m² of its K 1060 PB raised floor system
INTERESTED? REQUEST A CALLBACK NOW.